All posts tagged "Shoes"
- Gentleman, Walk into Summer with Style!
Style is everything. Each piece of fabric, accessory and material says a little something about who you are. Starting from ground...FashionJune 15, 2018
- Fanny Pack Slides are the Future
Missing the 80’s fashion vibe of wearing a fanny pack. Hipsters and fashionista have brought back fanny packs over the years...FashionJune 10, 2018
- Pearls Are Your Best Friend
Pearls are your best friend or can they? It’s one of those specific trends that are in a category of its...BeautyMarch 25, 2018
- The Five Gym Essentials You Need
Keeping that New Year’s resolution to hit the gym doesn’t need to be a hassle. Prioritizing your health is self-care, and...FashionJanuary 14, 2018
- Bridal Fashion Week Jessica Bedard
The Jessica Bedard bride is Carrie on a weekday, Charlotte at brunch and Miranda in her apartment. If the Sex and...BridalOctober 15, 2017
- Opening Ceremony Bring Back “Qi Pao” Vans
Opening Ceremony and Vans continue their collaboration to bring back the new and improved Qi Pao vans. These silky slip on vans...FashionJuly 10, 2017
- Rihanna x Manolo Blahnik “So Stoned”
Rihanna, as we all know, is always making moves in the fashion world. Her first collaborations with Manolo Blahnik were “Savage” and “Denim Desserts”...FashionJune 26, 2017
- When you’re feeling like Demna!
Damna Gvasalia has been tinkering with many interesting ideas as of late. People have been really captivated by the blue and...FashionMay 11, 2017
- Q & A with Fashion Designer and CEO of LiuSal “Antonio Stephens”
Q: Welcome to The Garnette Report it’s a pleasure to have you on here. First i would like to ask where...CoutureJanuary 20, 2017
- Holiday Shopping Party at rag & bone
Last week Thursday, I attended a holiday shopping party at the rag & bone store in Soho. To be honest, I had...CoutureDecember 21, 2016