- The Museum of FIT showcases Black Fashion Designers in latest Exhibition
Black Fashion Designers is an exhibition organized by Ariele Elia and Elizabeth Way at the Museum of the Fashion Institute of...FashionDecember 7, 2016
- Label of the Week, SVILU.
SVILU is an eco-friendly NYC based label worth knowing. Founded by Britt Cosgrove and Maria Polo in 2012, Cosgrove and Polo...FashionNovember 22, 2016
- Danielle Bernstein expands design footprint, launches The Archive.
After Bernstein’s successful launch of her line of overalls, Second Skin, fashion blogger and founder of WeWoreWhat has taken on the next...FashionNovember 22, 2016
- The Kooples Move From Marketing Couples to Duos
The French label, the Kooples, was founded in 2008 by three brothers. The brand has been known to market based on...FashionNovember 10, 2016
- Label Of The Week, Tosia.
Tosia is a NYC-based upcoming contemporary brand founded by Sara Hankin. The brand launched 2014, provides effortless, modern styles with innovative...FashionNovember 3, 2016
- From Fashion Blogger to Fashion Designer
Danielle Bernstein, the founder of We Wore What launched her first line, Second Skin Overalls on Thursday. With 1.5M Instagram...FashionOctober 22, 2016
- Bristol Studio x Adidas Originals FW–18 Launch
- O.N.S Clothing
- Cardi B Partners With Reebok
- Jimmy Choo Debuts New Smart Boots That Come With Heated Insoles For Winter
- SARAH JESSICA PARKER WEARS DISNEY X GIGI BURRIS
- Ezra Miller Slays at the Premiere of Fantastic Beasts 2
- Brand Monday’s: Lovello Elizabeth
- SUPRA Footwear x Skullcandy Release Limited Edition Fall Collab Line
- MICHELLE OBAMA COVERS ELLE MAGAZINE
- EaSWay // PAPER premiere