All posts tagged "Art"
- Interview with Rapper EasWay
Fresh off a feature on Calvin Klein’s Instagram, California rapper EasWay sat down with us to talk about the world, music...ArtJanuary 6, 2019
- Kid Super x Lugz Released Collaboration via NYC Mobile Truck
This past weekend, Kid Super and Lugz will came together to release a limited edition collaboration of the Dot Com 2.0....ArtNovember 19, 2018
- Lauren Dreier Exhibition ‘Stripes, Strands, & Strings’
Stripes, Strands, & Strings, debuted by interdisciplinary Designer and Visual Artist Lauren Dreier showcased 8 original designs made from both traditional...ArtSeptember 24, 2018
- RVCA “NOW & THEN: A Decade of Beautiful Losers” – Opening
With a private opening at The Hole Gallery, the group show entitled “NOW & THEN: A DECADE OF BEAUTIFUL LOSERS” pays homage the...ArtAugust 26, 2018
- Sam Linder: Photo Works 2001-2008 Exhibition
On a summer night in Gramercy Park, Photographer Sam Linder (1/2 of the design duo behind Linder) fused the eclectic worlds...ArtAugust 17, 2018
- Virgil Abloh Honored With Upcoming Retrospective
Virgil Abloh – DJ / Architect / Designer – will become the subject of the next major retrospective at the Museum of...CultureAugust 13, 2018
- Ryan Reynolds Will Be Working on an R-Rated ‘Home Alone’ Reboot
Ryan Reynolds will be making some changes to your favorite childhood movie. He will be doing a remake of the holiday...CultureJuly 28, 2018
- Missoni Floaties are to FLY for!
Butterflies resemble friendliness and giddy feelings and look at how elegant it looks to float on water with the Missoni zig-zag...FashionJune 28, 2018
- Who is Ready For Summer in Yuasa?
Yuasa has collaborated with Richard Haines on a swimsuit collection consisting of 3 custom designs. Yesterday at Nordstrom in New York...ArtJune 22, 2018
- Bishme Cromartie F/W 18
Let me take you on a voyage, is how young womenswear designer Bishme Cromartie begins our conversation. “The process of a...CoutureFebruary 10, 2018