ASIA FASHION COLLECTION (AFC) MADE ITS 6TH ANNUAL NYFW RUNWAY SHOW:
The purpose of the Asia Fashion Collection is to discover and nurture young designers who are from Asia. Organized by Vantan Inc. and PARCO. Co. Ltd., AFC debuted February 9th 2019 at NYFW showing both menswear and womenswear.
Seven brands revealed their collections during the runway show. All of the brands and designers are from Asian countries:
1) FEY MINORIYANAGASE by Minori Yanagase – Japan
2) TITAT by Titat Kuantrakul – Thailand
3) CAHIERS by Ayoung Kim – South Korea
4) TSUNG YU CHAN by Joe Chan – Taiwan
5) HYUN JUNG by Hyun Kyeong Jung – Parsons (born in South Korea)
6) kenichi. by Kenichi Ishida – Japan
7) KANON by Kanon Hayata – Japan
The Asia Fashion Collection (AFC) is an incubation project produced and supported by Vantan Inc. and PARCO, in cooperation with other Asia-based partners. AFC is passionate about widening the reach of the fashion industry by fostering the growth of the continent’s most promising up-and-coming designers.