The stress of finding the perfect Mother’s Day gift for your loved one is over…phew! Well, now Father’s Day is just around the corner so it’s the time to treat dads with the gift that they want, but won’t treat themselves too. I’d like to introduce you to a new, handmade-leather brand I am working with, Go Forth Goods.
Go Forth Goods merges traditional methods with modern day designs to craft high-quality leather goods, hand-made in the USA, and guaranteed by a lifetime warranty. Using only the best full-grain American-sourced cow leather, hand-peened solid brass, and copper rivets, Go Forth Goods will last for years to come. Their designs are crafted for simplicity and functionality, with elements inspired by leather goods from the 19th century.
- Fewer Seams. The fewer the seams, the fewer the stress points. Their designs keep this in mind, reducing goods to the minimum number of seams possible.
- Hand-Stitching. Using centuries-old saddle stitching technique, the stitch of choice among saddlemakers, this approach can withstand the test of time.
- Sewing On Bags. Using only thick, premium polyester thread, an industrial sewing machine for the long seam, plus a double backstitch on all of the high-stress points, major seams, and on starting and stopping points, their bags will never come undone.
- Full Grain Leather. The highest quality of leather in the market, it’s strong, indestructible plus an added water resistant quality aids in its long-lasting durability.
- High-Quality Hardware. 100% solid brass and copper rivets are attached by skilled craftsmen, each one hand hammered and peened to create an unbreakable bond. Strong YKK solid brass zippers, buckles, d-rings, swivel clips, and snaps are also made with solid brass so there is never a worry that the hardware will start to rust over time.