Mindy Weiss & Seedlip Collaborate
Today, Seedlip, the world’s number one selling and number one trending non-alcoholic spirits brand, announced that they have teamed up with celebrated celebrity event planner, Mindy Weiss, to guide consumers on how to host a Seedlip Soirée this January. In an effort to keep spirits high and support people’s ambitions for renewal at the start of 2023, the Seedlip Soirée is the perfect occasion to create moments of joyful celebrations.
“Mindy is an event planner extraordinaire and we are so excited to be collaborating with her to help people elevate their events with Seedlip to make for a tasteful, inclusive New Year right from the start,” said Kavitha Krishnamurthy, General Manager, Non-Alcohol Division at Diageo NA. “The Seedlip Soirée will inspire people to continue to grow connections both old and new, and to do so with cocktail options that deliver elevated quality and taste to every seat at the table.”
From Tuesday, January 3rd through Friday, January 13th, Mindy and Seedlip are offering people across the nation the chance to win a Seedlip Soirée through an Instagram sweepstakes campaign. To enter, tag your Seedlip Soirée VIPs for a chance to win an anything but drab January bash. The winner will be announced on Monday, January 16th, and will receive a grand prize of a 30-minute consultation with Mindy, a $5,000 cash prize to fund an at home event, and a suite of Seedlip products to serve at their Seedlip Soirée.
During the winner’s 30-minute session with Mindy, she will provide them with tips and tricks to help them create an unforgettable event. Some of these tips and tricks include:
- Thoughtful Decor: Make the tablespace a complement to the menu or the theme of the menu by using some of the botanicals in Seedlip in the flower arrangements you dress the table with.
- Elevated Offerings: Using a variety of glassware helps to elevate the look of a Seedlip Soirée. Play with various sizes and styles of stemware and ice shapes to give each serve its own look and feel.
- Personalization: For any host always on the move, get prepped before the party by pre batching i.e. a punch or creating a cocktail station that makes it simple for guests to create a great tasting Seedlip cocktail. Encourage guests to use a variety of garnishes to inspire their creations through personalized and elevated Seedlip cocktails.
- Socialization at the Core: A Seedlip Soirée is a great time to bring people together to entice guests to taste more out of life. Think through who is coming to any event and then include seating place cards to strategically seat select individuals near each other and inspire the best conversations and connections.
- Be An Intentional Host: Always prepare your toast in advance. Be thoughtful when you are toasting to an occasion and have a clear, inspiring message that will encourage positive and thoughtful moments at the Seedlip Soirée.
- Mindful Party Curation: When curating your decor and party favors for your soirée, support your local shops as a way to give back to your community, seek out products made from recycled or are recyclable materials and reuse what you have at home to alleviate waste post party.
“One of the best parts of my job is being able to help people create lasting and happy memories,” said Mindy Weiss. “When Seedlip approached me, I was thrilled because one thing I’ve learnt over the years is that true hospitality means ensuring you’re offering an inclusive menu to all. The Seedlip portfolio is the perfect base for inventive cocktails to pair with any occasion, especially in January when we are all looking to spark moments of joy post the busy holiday season.”
To take part in the sweepstakes head to @seedlipdrinks and @mindyweiss tomorrow for a chance to win. Click here for more details.