Makeup Primers that EVERYONE Needs in their Routine!
Using a primer or a moisturizer before putting any makeup on your face is crucial to making it last, making your skin look healthy and glowy and the overall health of your skin. Not putting a solid layer of moisturizer/primer can cause creasing in foundation/concealer, and breakouts. These are primers that work well in all types of skin!
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer– $52
- BECCA Cosmetics First Light Priming Filter Face Primer– $39
- NARS Radiance Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen– $36
- Of course what makes this product even better is the fact that it has SPF in it. It’s very important to add that into your makeup routine especially if you know you’re going to be in the sun all day. PRO tip: adding a little bit of this goes a long way so make sure to not overdue it especially if you have oily skin and focus on high points on the face.
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer– $55
- Dominque Cosmetics Ultra Hydrating Complexion Primer– $28