All posts tagged "Gucci"
- Gender Politics Making Its Mark On Generation Z
Skirts, shorts, suits, oversized statement pieces don’t seem to have a designated space anymore. Today, we are seeing more and more...ArtJanuary 29, 2019
- Gentleman, Walk into Summer with Style!
Style is everything. Each piece of fabric, accessory and material says a little something about who you are. Starting from ground...FashionJune 15, 2018
- Ageism: Is Gucci Giving it the Boot?
Diversity is a topic at the vanguard of discussion within the fashion industry — enough so that I dedicated the entirety...FashionJanuary 29, 2018
- Runway Trend Recap from LFW 2017
Throughout the year, trends come and go, which makes almost everyone eager to fashionably stay-up-date. While many prestigious and luxurious brands...CoutureApril 20, 2017
- What to Know as We Slip into Spring
The first day of spring came in hot on Monday the 20th with a skin baring 52 glorious degrees of sunshine....FashionApril 14, 2017
- The Fur Loafer Trend for Less
With 2017 underway for a few weeks now, we can already tell which fashion trends, like the fur loafer, are making...FashionJanuary 23, 2017
- The Reign of Alessandro Michele’s Gucci
A New Gucci Alessandro Michele has been Gucci‘s Creative Director for the past year and a half. Michele was been kicking...FashionNovember 4, 2016