All posts tagged "culture"
- The Roaring 20s are Still Roaring in 2019
It is not an overstatement to say that the roaring twenties revolutionized women’s fashion. It has left behind a legacy of...CultureFebruary 7, 2019
- Meet Five Female Influencers Who Are Changing the Face of Fashion
Since Lee Miller and Audrey Hepburn, we have heard about modernism and innovation in the fashion industry. Today, these buzzwords mean...ArtJanuary 22, 2019
- Timberland Brings Urban Greening Initiative to Harlem
Yesterday, 150 volunteers from Timberland, Journeys and the Student Conservation Association joined forces to beautify the grounds and create a living roof to offset carbon atop...CultureOctober 18, 2018
- Dior’s Fashion Revolution.
Runway shows not only offer the widest selections of trends, patterns, prints, and color palettes that will influence our wardrobes but...CultureMarch 12, 2018
- Art Talk With Cecilia Collantes
Written By: Asheea Smith It was a chilly night in Soho when I was scheduled to chat art with Cecilia Collantes....ArtNovember 9, 2017
- Fashionchella Valley Music & Arts Festival
Ahhh Coachella, the festival we’ve anticipated since the beginning of spring. We’ve just concluded the premiere weekend this Sunday the 16th...EntertainmentApril 19, 2017