Bang & Olufsen is thrilled to announce Beoplay E8 Sport: a new, sporty iteration of their ever-popular wireless earphones, Beoplay E8. Beoplay E8 Sport combines Bang & Olufsen’s renowned sound performance and craftmanship with design details and product features requested by professional athletes and casual runners.
Beoplay E8 Sport Features:
- High performance and high aesthetics: World class audio and design on a set of sports earphones with no compromises on performance.
- A compact wireless charging case that blends performance driven materials from the sports universe, such as rubber and textured silicone.
- Thoughtful design: A ridged gripped detail on the earphones that helps adjustments when fingers are wet and sweaty and the ability to switch between tracks, take calls, and activate Transparency Mode with a simple tap or swipe of the finger to avoid unnecessary stopping or distraction while running.
- IP57 certification: Protects the earphones from dust, sweat, and water intrusion of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Five removable ear tips and three fins for the perfect fit.
Pricing and availability
Beoplay E8 Sport will be available for purchase in the US on July 9 at www.bang-olufsen.com and comes with a premium wireless charging case, five ear tips, three ear fins and a USB-C charging cable. The earphones are launching in Oxygen Blue and Black colorways and retail for $350.