Tyra Banks Launches new Nine West Campaign: Innovators
Expanding the definition of beauty is something Tyra Banks has always believed in. The famed supermodel-turned powerhouse-business mogul created and executive produced America’s Next Top Model and headlined an Emmy Award-winning talk show. With the upcoming launch of ModelLand, Banks is an innovator in her field as someone who continues to introduce new ideas to the beauty, modeling and entertainment industry.
“I’m excited to continue this partnership with Nine West, a brand that is committed to empowering the modern woman and giving her the confidence to take on her nine-to-nine lifestyle in the fiercest fashion,” said Banks. “This collection is inspired by powerful female innovators and trailblazers who are not afraid to speak their minds. I’m thrilled to be the brand ambassador and to launch this collection for International Women’s Day.”
Nine West is defined by timeless, feminine style, translating key trends into wearable and attainable collections of footwear, apparel, and accessories. The brand has a global footprint expanding over 40 countries around the world in department stores, outlets, shop-in-shops, concessions, e-commerce, and 190-plus free-standing stores, totaling over 3,000 points of distribution worldwide.
The Spring 2020 collection debuted on March 5th.
The collection will feature the following trends:
- Exotic textures in an assortment of colors is a nod to the ‘90s.
- Croco, snake and leopard in a spectrum that ranges from bright primary shades to neon’s.
Let’s Be Clear
- Sculptural lucite heels and PVC details mixed with snake, pony, croco, and metallics in order to create the illusion of transparency.
Brights Done Right
- Neon adds a pop of color to the footwear.
- The quintessentially ‘80s hues are back and better than ever in silhouette.