Innovative Baby Footwear Combines Socks With A Supportive Rubber Sole!
If you’ve ever tried to keep socks and shoes on a baby or toddler, it can be quite a challenge depending upon the child. I want to introduce you to a South Korean-based brand making its way to the U.S. that’s keeping “little piggies” safe and comfortable while saving parents the hassle of searching for missing shoewear. Komuello creates the first fusion of baby footwear combining socks with a supportive rubber sole. Taking their novel product one step further. These shoes are made with eco-friendly TPE rubber, the type of material used in teething products.
There’s nothing more precious than baby shoes, but aside from admiring just how tiny your little one’s feet are, it would be great if they actually stayed on each foot. As babies grow into toddlers and really learn to move on two feet, the footwear they keep on is more important than ever.
Eliminating lost socks and shoes, Komuello keeps tiny feet covered in comfort. Meet the most innovative-designed baby footwear that combines a sock and a shoe in an easy pull-off and pull-on design.
Why Moms and Toddlers Around the World No Longer Fuss About Shoes
- Stay-on design: The cotton top wraps around the foot just like a sock and stays just as secured until they’re ready to come off.
- Slip-resistant bottoms: The “sock” top transforms into a rubber sole that’s safe for indoor and outdoor activity.
- Breathable: Each rubber sole contains tiny holes for air circulation.
- Eco-friendly: Made with BPA-free, recyclable TPE rubber, they’re light-weight and safe for baby
- Washable: Hand wash or machine wash (using laundry bag) to come clean.
Coordinate your child’s outfit with a variety of Komuello colors and prints for boys and girls, or opt for a gender-neutral pair. Shoes come in two different styles that sit above and below the ankle. Sizes range from babies and toddlers 6 months to 2-year-olds.