For Your Radar: 5 Valentine’s / Mother’s Day Gifts!
With Valentines Day coming quickly coming upon us its time to start thinking about all the ways to appreciate our loved ones! We have five great ideas to pamper your valentine or mom for Mother’s Day!
1. Fable Soap Co Rose Clay & Goat Milk Mask
- Rose Kaolin Clay helps increase circulation and lightly exfoliates tired city skin
- Goats milk rejuvenates with fatty acids, trace minerals and omegas
- Perfect after a day of travel, or to use as a spot treatment
- Ideal for sensitive or mature skin
- Calms unwanted redness without over drying or causing irritation.
- Helps remove dead skin cells for smoother, younger looking skin
- Contains high levels of Vitamin A which repairs tissue, reduces lines and wrinkles, controls acne, and provides relief for psoriasis and eczema.
$24 for 2oz / $4 for single use pack (great for travel!)
Buddha Board Mini
Give the gift of Zen! The Buddha Board mini is great to take on travels, to the office and more. All you need is water to create a mind soothing masterpiece and then watch as it fades like the retreating tide into the sea! Enjoy the here and now without a worry with Buddha Board!
$14.95 – available on BuddhaBoard.com and Amazon
Kabaki Purple Tea!
This Valentine’s Day, step away from the pink and focus on Purple! Kabaki Kenyan Purple Tea is an exciting new better-for-you varietal that packs more antioxidants than even green and black tea.
Sip-worthy Facts about Kabaki & Purple Tea:
- Packed with more potent antioxidants than green or black tea
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports cell health and brain function
- Provides natural energy
- Low in caffeine
- No chemical preservatives
- Non-GMO Certified
- Fair trade
- Crafted from ingredients grown using organic and sustainable practices
- Supports healthcare facilities in Naivasha, Kenya
- Certified Minority Owned
- Available in 5 flavors: Unsweetened, Lightly Sweetened, Peach, Raspberry, and Lemon
$19.75/6 pack or $2.99/bottle – available on kabakitea.com and Amazon!
The Good Stuff Botanicals’ Gypsy Cream
Treat your skin with The Good Stuff Botanicals! Originally created to treat psoriasis, this potent cream is now used in hospitals and recommended by doctors, dermatologists and estheticians for its soothing effects for everything from dry skin and dermatitis to the fine lines of aging and even chemo and radiation irritations. Great for the face and as an all body moisturizer treat too!
$29.99 – available on thegoodstuffbotanicals.com and Amazon
Take your facial care to the next level with Life Elements water-activated powder face wash. This water activated powdered face wash has a pampering mixture of aloe vera, alfalfa, tepezcohuite, and more. Its earthy, natural tones will soothe your skin and senses whether you use it morning or night.
$28 – available on lifeelements.com