On the Look Out: Four New Products and New Beauty Brands Launching This Year and Next
- Alicia Keys to Partner with E.l.f. Cosmetics and Launch Beauty Brand
Alicia Keys has partnered with E.l.f. Cosmetics and will be releasing her own beauty brand centered around lifestyle beauty and skincare. There is no name for the brand yet, but the products in her line will be “skin-loving, dermatologist-developed and cruelty-free” according to @Trendmood1 on Instagram. The brand is set to release in 2021.
2. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez will launch Sept. 3 at Sephora
Selena Gomez announced her own makeup brand earlier this year called ‘Rare Beauty’ named after her most recent album release, ‘Rare.’
“Being rare is about being comfortable. I think Rare Beauty can be more than a beauty brand. Rare Beauty isn’t about how other people see you–it’s about how you see yourself,” Selena Gomez said in a promotional video for her brand.
Rare Beauty announced a few days ago that all of their products are vegan and cruelty-free. What those products are is still mystery: in promo videos and pictures, there are lipsticks and foundation seen, but nothing yet has been confirmed or teased. Regardless, we will see the first Rare Beauty launch on Sept. 3, only at Sephora.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills will launch a new product: Lip Stains for the Fall Season
Anastasia Beverly Hills is launching a new lip product to add to their collection: a lip stain. From @AnastasiaBeverlyHills on Instagram, the lip stain “is a long-wearing and long-lasting lip color that has a weightless feel on the lips and serious staying power.” Other aspects of the lip stain include:
– Waterproof formula
– Smooth, lightweight formula for a cool, comfortable natural feel that won’t dry out your lips
– Formulated without parabens, gluten, phthalates, talc, alcohol and mineral oil
– Enriched with sodium hyaluronate and glycerin
– Dermatologist tested
– Cruelty-free and vegan
– Available in 6 shades with color-matching components
(source: @anastasiabeverlyhills Instagram)
The 6 shades are: Rosewood, Dusty Rose, Gray Mauve, Orchid, Hot Pink and Black Cherry.
The Lip Stain collection will be available Aug. 10 and retails for $22.
4. Fenty Beauty to add New Shade colors to the Pro Kiss’R Lip Balm family and a New Brow Product
Three new shades will be added to the Pro Kiss’R Lip Balm collection: ‘Pinch Me’ (sheer pink), ‘Cocoa Drizzle’ (sheer chocolate) and ‘Latte Lips’ (sheer neutral pink). These will be in the same shea butter formula as the other shades in the collection.
source: (@Trendmood1 on Instagram)
Fenty Beauty is also releasing a new brow product, the Brow MVP Wax, which is “a long-wearing clear, no-residue pencil and effortless styling brush that shapes and sets your brows” from @Trendmood1 on Instagram.
Both of these new launches will be available on Aug. 13.