Best Masks for Dry Hair (It’ll Cover Your Split Ends Instantly)
- IGK Antisocial Overnight Bond Building Dry Hair Mask, $34
- This product leaves your hair very soft and prevents future damage from blow drying, straightening and curling. In 2 uses, you will instantly feel a difference in your hair. Available at Ulta and Sephora.com.
2. Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Hair Masque, $44.90
- This coconut and fig mask is made for dry hair! It instantly repairs and improves dry hair. Available at Coco and Eve and Ulta.com.
3. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment, $28
- This product goes out to all the people with dry hair but damaged as well! From personal experience, I used this after dying my hair blonde and it transformed my hair. My hair was very damaged from the bleach and using this product, has made me get my curls back.
4. Its a 10 Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner, $12.49
- Not only is this a treatment, this can also be used as a daily conditioner. It has ingredients like oat kernel extract, apricot kernel oil, linseed extract and sweet almond oil to moisturize dry and scalp and promote healthy hair growth. Available at Its a 10 Hair Care and Target.com.
5. Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, $36