All posts tagged "Vogue"
- Beyoncé’s September Vogue Cover Issue, Photographed by Tyler Mitchell
Now we all know how history breaking this photoshoot was with Beyonce. Not only was she given creative control of the...FashionAugust 6, 2018
- Ageism: Is Gucci Giving it the Boot?
Diversity is a topic at the vanguard of discussion within the fashion industry — enough so that I dedicated the entirety...FashionJanuary 29, 2018
- AI vs. Fashion: Should The Industry Brace for Robots on the Catwalk?
Sophia, Hanson Robotics’ most advanced humanoid robot, turned heads during an interview in November with her candid desire: she wants a...FashionJanuary 27, 2018
- Watch Out for Man Cleavage
I guess man cleavage has made it’s way back into the fashion world again. The slightly naked, alluring, sometimes hairy chest...CultureAugust 31, 2017
- Model Monday’s: Ilse De Boer
After the Thanksgiving Holiday I decided to look up models who I felt were doing an amazing job in the fashion...CoutureNovember 28, 2016
- Model Monday’s: Alyssah Ali
Alyssah Ali has accomplished so much in her modeling career that I don’t think I can even list everything in this...FashionNovember 21, 2016
- AREA by Beckett Fogg and Piotrek Panszczyk
Fashion Feature Friday: ‘Area’ ‘Area’ by Parsons MFA Graduates Beckett Fogg and Piotrek Panszczyk ‘AREA’ is a design studio run by...FashionOctober 28, 2016