All posts tagged "Shoes"
- Opening Ceremony Bring Back “Qi Pao” Vans
Opening Ceremony and Vans continue their collaboration to bring back the new and improved Qi Pao vans. These silky slip on vans...FashionJuly 10, 2017
- Rihanna x Manolo Blahnik “So Stoned”
Rihanna, as we all know, is always making moves in the fashion world. Her first collaborations with Manolo Blahnik were “Savage” and “Denim Desserts”...FashionJune 26, 2017
- When you’re feeling like Demna!
Damna Gvasalia has been tinkering with many interesting ideas as of late. People have been really captivated by the blue and...FashionMay 11, 2017
- Q & A with Fashion Designer and CEO of LiuSal “Antonio Stephens”
Q: Welcome to The Garnette Report it’s a pleasure to have you on here. First i would like to ask where...CoutureJanuary 20, 2017
- Holiday Shopping Party at rag & bone
Last week Thursday, I attended a holiday shopping party at the rag & bone store in Soho. To be honest, I had...CoutureDecember 21, 2016
- Q & A with Founder of A.Posse Steve Sung
1) Welcome to The Garnette Report, the fashion and sneaker world are interested in hearing your story. What inspired you to...FashionDecember 6, 2016