All posts tagged "news"
- Therese Patricia Okoumou Climbes Statue of Liberty To Protest Trump’s Immigration Policies
Therese Patricia Okoumo decided to spend her 4th of July climbing the base of the Statue of Liberty in protest of...CultureJuly 5, 2018
- Polyvore’s Immediate Shut Down after Ssense Acquisition.
High-end Canadian fashion e-commerce retailer Ssense shut down Polyvore’s online operations immediately after announcing its acquisition from Verizon’s Oath, redirecting users...CultureApril 8, 2018
- Up and Coming Artist: Jessie Reyez
Jessie Reyez, 26, streaming goddess. Haven’t heard of her yet? Reyez is taking the music scene by storm, popping up all...MusicDecember 10, 2017
- NYFW:Mens The Shows and Presentations Day 2
As New York Fashion Week comes to an close I thought I’d share my itinerary for the Day 2 circuit from...FashionJuly 17, 2017
- A Hodgepodge some of the most under Highlighted Crimes w/receipts
These past few weeks have been really heavy, and I don’t just mean the usual suspects ie; white on black crime,...FashionJune 18, 2017