All posts tagged "New York City"
- Denim on Denim: Still a Fashion Faux Pas?
It’s time for a day out in the city and you look in your closet for something cute to wear. You...FashionJune 2, 2017
- Met Gala 2017 Overview
This years Met Gala took on the rather elusive theme of Avant Garde. It’s defined as introducing experimental or unusual ideas...ArtMay 3, 2017
- NYFW: Denibi Fall/Winter 2017
Last September, I had the incredible opportunity of attending Denibi’s Spring/Summer runway show. It was their first Fashion Week runway show…...FashionMarch 1, 2017
- NYFW: Katie Gallagher Fall/Winter 2017
With the temperature hovering in the mid-20s and several inches of snow covering the ground, the first day of Women’s New...FashionFebruary 11, 2017
- Ivanka Trump: Belle of The Inaugural Ball
“All the dress shops are sold out in Washington. It’s hard to find a great dress for this inauguration,” President Donald...FashionJanuary 21, 2017
- Uniqlo Asks: Why Do We Get Dressed?
Why do we get dressed? This question wasn’t one gleaned from a philosophy course, or the consequence of an “I-have-nothing-to-wear” existential...FashionJanuary 7, 2017
- Happy Birthday Coach!
December 8th marked Coach’s 75th anniversary, and I was lucky enough to attend its celebration this past Thursday. I wasn’t sure what...FashionDecember 10, 2016
- Q & A with Founder of A.Posse Steve Sung
1) Welcome to The Garnette Report, the fashion and sneaker world are interested in hearing your story. What inspired you to...FashionDecember 6, 2016
- Kicking off the Holiday Season With Vanity Fair and Lands’ End
What better way to kick off the holiday season than with shopping, sipping, and baked macaroni cubes to die for? This...FashionDecember 3, 2016
- Eyeing Out the Trend: Red Eyeshadow
Whether you’re a makeup fanatic like I am on a Friday, or an I-woke-up-like-this type of person like I am on a Sunday,...FashionNovember 19, 2016