All posts tagged "New York City"
- Designer Spotlight: RKJ
This is where simplicity meets contemporary; after all, “Simplicity is always in good taste.” Designer Spotlight: RKJ (Dallas, Texas) RKJ is...CultureAugust 31, 2017
- Rihanna Offers Fans Tickets to Her Third Annual Diamond Ball for $1 Donation
Rihanna is offering members of the Rihanna Navy (her fanbase) a chance to score two tickets to her third annual Diamond...FashionAugust 25, 2017
- Denim on Denim: Still a Fashion Faux Pas?
It’s time for a day out in the city and you look in your closet for something cute to wear. You...FashionJune 2, 2017
- Met Gala 2017 Overview
This years Met Gala took on the rather elusive theme of Avant Garde. It’s defined as introducing experimental or unusual ideas...ArtMay 3, 2017
- NYFW: Denibi Fall/Winter 2017
Last September, I had the incredible opportunity of attending Denibi’s Spring/Summer runway show. It was their first Fashion Week runway show…...FashionMarch 1, 2017
- NYFW: Katie Gallagher Fall/Winter 2017
With the temperature hovering in the mid-20s and several inches of snow covering the ground, the first day of Women’s New...FashionFebruary 11, 2017
- Ivanka Trump: Belle of The Inaugural Ball
“All the dress shops are sold out in Washington. It’s hard to find a great dress for this inauguration,” President Donald...FashionJanuary 21, 2017
- Uniqlo Asks: Why Do We Get Dressed?
Why do we get dressed? This question wasn’t one gleaned from a philosophy course, or the consequence of an “I-have-nothing-to-wear” existential...FashionJanuary 7, 2017
- Happy Birthday Coach!
December 8th marked Coach’s 75th anniversary, and I was lucky enough to attend its celebration this past Thursday. I wasn’t sure what...FashionDecember 10, 2016
- Q & A with Founder of A.Posse Steve Sung
1) Welcome to The Garnette Report, the fashion and sneaker world are interested in hearing your story. What inspired you to...FashionDecember 6, 2016