All posts tagged "Fashion"
- COLOVOS FALL/WINTER 2018 COLLECTION
I started off my Fashion Week with attending Colovos Fashion Show. It was an early morning, but definitely worth waking up...BeautyFebruary 9, 2018
- Perry Ellis Fashion Show
Perry Ellis brought it this season with their latest collection. The venue was amazing, the models were great, and the collection...FashionFebruary 8, 2018
- GUSTAV VON ASCHENBACH Digital Fashion Show
This year Robert Geller decided to go digital with his show when he presented Gustav Von Aschenbach. The collection along with...FashionFebruary 8, 2018
- The Debut Collection of Blakus Featuring Chanel Iman.
The debut collection of Blakus was amazing!!! I enjoyed the collection from book bags, to purses, and more. The venue made...FashionFebruary 7, 2018
- Project Presentation Featuring Designers Michael Bastian, M.Singer, Faherty, and WRK.
This presentation was amazing to say the least. I walked into the Skylight Modern wondering what would be the latest collection...FashionFebruary 6, 2018
- Clavon Leonard FW18 Show
Ordinarily Monday nights aren’t filled with glamour, allure or intrigue however, tonight was an exception to that rule. Brought to you...FashionFebruary 6, 2018
- The Manhattan Vintage Show
We had the privilege to attend The Manhattan Village Show. There were a lot of great pieces shown for this year’s...FashionFebruary 5, 2018
- Fast Fashion is Out, Slow Fashion is In
“Fast fashion is out, Slow fashion is in.” A quote I had come across on this particular site called, Remake. A...EducationalFebruary 3, 2018
- Ageism: Is Gucci Giving it the Boot?
Diversity is a topic at the vanguard of discussion within the fashion industry — enough so that I dedicated the entirety...FashionJanuary 29, 2018
- AI vs. Fashion: Should The Industry Brace for Robots on the Catwalk?
Sophia, Hanson Robotics’ most advanced humanoid robot, turned heads during an interview in November with her candid desire: she wants a...FashionJanuary 27, 2018