All posts tagged "Fashion"
- A Fur Free Future for Versace and Furla.
Italian House Versace and accessories/handbag maker, Furla, plan to no longer use real fur in their products. Following the footsteps of...CultureMarch 19, 2018
- Spring 2018 Trend: Lavender
Move over Millennial Pink, there is a new pastel shade making waves this spring. Lavender was spotted on the runway in...FashionMarch 18, 2018
- Statement Earrings to Get Your Hands on this Spring
Earrings especially, statement ones leave an instant impact on one’s look. Not only is this season’s trend getting bigger and better...FashionMarch 16, 2018
- Lifetime Magazine Launch Party
Lifetime Magazine Launch Party was amazing. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the magazine itself, it made me want to update...CultureMarch 14, 2018
- ENFANTS RICHES DÉPRIMÉS FW18 COLLECTION
ENFANTS RICHES DÉPRIMÉS shows of their FALL/WINTER 2018 COLLECTION. Check out the images below of their latest collection.BeautyMarch 13, 2018
- Dior’s Fashion Revolution.
Runway shows not only offer the widest selections of trends, patterns, prints, and color palettes that will influence our wardrobes but...CultureMarch 12, 2018
- IVY Presents What’s Your Drive Shopping Event & Reception
Thursday, IVY presented What’s Your Drive Shopping Event & Reception which showed off the latest collection by Tommy Hilfiger and super...FashionMarch 12, 2018
- Mister Triple X Debuts ‘World War X’ at NYFW
Edgy streetwear brand Mister Triple X debut their fall collection World War X at NYFW. For those who haven’t seen Mister...FashionMarch 11, 2018
- The 1990s Logomania Trend is Back!
Are you excited about the return of the Logomania trend this coming Spring? If you aren’t sure what is it, the...FashionMarch 9, 2018
- Giuseppe Zanotti and Faith Connexion Celebrate Brand Collaboration in Paris
On March 5th, 2018, Giuseppe Zanotti and Maria Buccellati celebrated the launch of their brand collaboration at the penthouse of Le Royal...CultureMarch 6, 2018