All posts tagged "Art"
- RVCA “NOW & THEN: A Decade of Beautiful Losers” – Opening
With a private opening at The Hole Gallery, the group show entitled “NOW & THEN: A DECADE OF BEAUTIFUL LOSERS” pays homage the...ArtAugust 26, 2018
- Sam Linder: Photo Works 2001-2008 Exhibition
On a summer night in Gramercy Park, Photographer Sam Linder (1/2 of the design duo behind Linder) fused the eclectic worlds...ArtAugust 17, 2018
- Virgil Abloh Honored With Upcoming Retrospective
Virgil Abloh – DJ / Architect / Designer – will become the subject of the next major retrospective at the Museum of...CultureAugust 13, 2018
- Ryan Reynolds Will Be Working on an R-Rated ‘Home Alone’ Reboot
Ryan Reynolds will be making some changes to your favorite childhood movie. He will be doing a remake of the holiday...CultureJuly 28, 2018
- Missoni Floaties are to FLY for!
Butterflies resemble friendliness and giddy feelings and look at how elegant it looks to float on water with the Missoni zig-zag...FashionJune 28, 2018
- Who is Ready For Summer in Yuasa?
Yuasa has collaborated with Richard Haines on a swimsuit collection consisting of 3 custom designs. Yesterday at Nordstrom in New York...ArtJune 22, 2018
- Bishme Cromartie F/W 18
Let me take you on a voyage, is how young womenswear designer Bishme Cromartie begins our conversation. “The process of a...CoutureFebruary 10, 2018
- Mon., January 29, for “Thomas Cole’s Journey: Atlantic Crossings ” at The Met
Celebrated as one of America’s preeminent landscape painters, Thomas Cole (1801–1848) was born in northern England at the start of the...ArtJanuary 26, 2018
- LauraJeanne : A poet rising in the sun
Failure You trusted me as your guide But the song my heart sang Wasn’t loud enough To lead you through the...ArtDecember 12, 2017
- Art Talk With Cecilia Collantes
It was a chilly night in Soho when I was scheduled to chat art with Cecilia Collantes. I was excited to...ArtNovember 9, 2017