All posts tagged "Art"
- Missoni Floaties are to FLY for!
Butterflies resemble friendliness and giddy feelings and look at how elegant it looks to float on water with the Missoni zig-zag...FashionJune 28, 2018
- Who is Ready For Summer in Yuasa?
Yuasa has collaborated with Richard Haines on a swimsuit collection consisting of 3 custom designs. Yesterday at Nordstrom in New York...ArtJune 22, 2018
- Bishme Cromartie F/W 18
Let me take you on a voyage, is how young womenswear designer Bishme Cromartie begins our conversation. “The process of a...CoutureFebruary 10, 2018
- Mon., January 29, for “Thomas Cole’s Journey: Atlantic Crossings ” at The Met
Celebrated as one of America’s preeminent landscape painters, Thomas Cole (1801–1848) was born in northern England at the start of the...ArtJanuary 26, 2018
- LauraJeanne : A poet rising in the sun
Failure You trusted me as your guide But the song my heart sang Wasn’t loud enough To lead you through the...ArtDecember 12, 2017
- Art Talk With Cecilia Collantes
It was a chilly night in Soho when I was scheduled to chat art with Cecilia Collantes. I was excited to...ArtNovember 9, 2017
- Who is Riley Rose?
Come see the world through Riley Rose tinted glasses. Forever 21 is branching out big time! Who’s excited? Forever 21...ArtSeptember 29, 2017
- Antonio Wingfield Presents… The 8th Continent
Where Fashion, Art and Theatre Collides… Saturday, September 23rd… I had the pleasure to attend “The Antonio Wingfield’s: The 8th Continent”...ArtSeptember 28, 2017
- Rihanna Offers Fans Tickets to Her Third Annual Diamond Ball for $1 Donation
Rihanna is offering members of the Rihanna Navy (her fanbase) a chance to score two tickets to her third annual Diamond...FashionAugust 25, 2017
- Taure and Vici Royál Produce: “Kings of Soul”
“King of Soul means to bear it all.” The King of Soul of live performance event took place at Gallery 992...ArtJune 12, 2017