Lifetime Magazine Launch Party was amazing. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the magazine itself, it made me want to update my watch collection. There were so many people in attendance and so many joyful faces for the launch of this magazine in the U.S. that I did not want to leave. Below are images from the Lifetime Magazine’s launch party.
More in Culture
- LeBron James’s L.A. Lakers Jersey Sells At Record Pace
This past Sunday LeBron James caused a major shift to the NBA by making the decision to go out west and play...July 5, 2018
- Therese Patricia Okoumou Climbes Statue of Liberty To Protest Trump’s Immigration Policies
Therese Patricia Okoumo decided to spend her 4th of July climbing the base of the Statue of Liberty in protest of...July 5, 2018
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is finally here! Did you get the perfect gift for your dad or that special man in your life?...June 16, 2018
- Cube Art Fair: Emerging Contemporary Art in the Streets of New York
Gregory Vogelsang, Belgian gallery owner of Vogelsang Gallery hosted the third edition of the Cube Art Fair this year held at...June 12, 2018
- Kate Spade, fashion designer, found dead in apparent suicide in her Apartment.
The designer created an accessories empire that helped define the look of an era. The purses she made became a status...June 6, 2018
- Alexander Wang’s Immigrant Americana: Justice is Served!
Traveling with his family for the first time in twenty years, Alexander Wang reflected upon his heritage, and how his journey...June 4, 2018